- Split in back of neck had opened up again.
- Sanded down side of neck so that side of fret board is flush with side of neck. Started with 150 then worked down to 180 grit
- Orbital sanded the front, back and sides with 120-150-180 grit
- Glued split in back of neck and taped up with masking tape to dry
- Filled gaps at base of neck and fret board
- Sanded head with orbital sander
- Using 180 grit, sand bevel round all sharp edges on body, neck & head then make radius (1mm only)
- Started thinking about bridge block designs