- Located bridge on body by measuring 645.2mm down from bottom of nu to bottom E string crossover point
- Centred by laying straight edge down side of fretboard and measuring distance across to holes of both E strings. Once distance is the same, bridge is centred.
- Make square with neck by using fret ruler laid centrally on neck to flat edge of bridge with end of ruler
- Put masking tape in approximate position across bridge location
- Clamped in place with bridge clamps through sound hole then drilled through E string pin holes with 2 drill bits to locate
- Carefully score around bridge location with knife and remove around bridge
- Masked up sound hole by gradually building up tape from the outer edges of sound hole till small hole left in centre.